The main assumption of my life coaching program is that the change you are striving for is self-acceptance, which will allow you to make conscious decisions and regain control over your own life.
Life Coaching Program
How do you feel about your life today? Are you aware of your emotions? Do you love what you’re doing? Are you looking forward to what’s coming up next in your life? Are you living your best life?
If you answered NO to one of above questions then the life coaching is for you.
The life coaching program is conducted in a schedule of online meetings usually consists four stages:
1.The first one is an individual introductory interview, the aim of which is to get to know yours existential process and possible problems that occur in this process.
2.The second stage is the opening of life coaching program, where you will get clear picture of:
- your values
- your most powerful self
- your life purpose
- your strengths
- your interests and passions
- your fulfillment
- your achievements
- your talents
- your inner motivators
3.The third stage is the problem solving level – at this stage client, who has already “opened up” to the life coaching process, is slowly introduced “into himself” – i.e. through a series of individual conversations, he begins to recognize his real emotions, which may have been previously various ways blocked. At this stage, me and client evoke various, not always pleasant emotions in the client and I help him “survive” them. This is often done not only through conversations about these emotions but various exercises learned by me in Gestalt school and Co-active academy
4. The last, fourth stage is the closure and overview of the change has occurred in my client
Through this program you will learn :
- Focusing on HERE and NOW – experiencing yourself and the environment
- Expanding awareness, understood as being aware of what is happening, to all areas of experiences, thoughts, actions and body
- Learning to distinguish between behaviors that serve your needs and those that do not
- The awareness of your body’s language is emotions
- Reaching maturity, increasing your own potential, through integration of your desires and needs